Disclaimer, all info in this blog are for entertainment purpose and a pure joke. All the story are fake one to let reader laugh. Do not take it for real and flame flame flame limbei. Just read and laugh. If you find it not funny or sibei unhappy with limbei's blogging style, please click next blog>> at top left corner.

Friday, December 3, 2010

Facebook Mail

So limbei's face book also very busy traffic, every day got like 3 message sia, Lol sibei busy keep reply and need constant think new idea to post. Then got some application for fashion head. ROFL. Type untill nice nice post fb, so limbei copy paste give reader see.


Application for Fashion Department Head:
No working experience, whatsoever but I am able to design your gang t-shirt because I was from an Art class back in secondary school. My fashion sense is also very zai because I always receive compliments from my friends say I wear until welly chio. Strangers also like to beo me, I realised.

I am also very cheapo nehneh therefore I will definitely be able to find very cheap magnet earring and buy them in bulk. Given my capabilities, I would appreciate your consideration for this job opening. Gam xia.

sign off,
Chan fakename. 

Wa seh, now all the major department almost full already. Now got professional help, sure can make blog sibei hot sibei big, attract more daiji and reader. Chan fakename=sound fake yet real. ROFL

No comments:

Post a Comment